New York drivers are now subject to face up to $150 in fines if they are caught texting while driving. Prior to the new law, Police officials were only allowed to cite a driver for this violation if they had simultaneously committed another traffic violation, such as speeding or running a red light.
- Roger Cleaves on Friend us, follow us!
- Lavona Avarbuch on Texting while driving laws get more serious in New York
- Berniece Arterberry on The Hands Free Solution
- Thorsten Obermayer on Dangers of Text Messaging While Driving Video
- cover letter on Friend us, follow us!